Currently, you cannot have a Security Cam WITH a smoke sensor mixed with a Security Cam WITHOUT a smoke sensor. If you want to have both types of cameras, you need to have two separate Relay Stations, one for each type of camera. We are currently developing a firmware upgrade that will allow you to have both types of cameras on one Relay Station. This firmware upgrade is expected to be released in 2018. Until we finish the firmware upgrade, we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Articles in this section
- How long will the batteries last in my 4-in-1 Sensor?
- What happens when the batteries are running low in my 4-in-1 Sensor?
- What type of smoke detector is in every 4-in-1 sensor?
- How far can my Sensors be from the Relay Station?
- How many 4-in-1 Sensors can I sync to one Relay Station?
- How do I ensure that my pets don’t set off the alarm?
- What is the USB port for on the Relay Station?
- What do the lights mean on the 4-in-1 Sensor?
- How do I get my 4-in-1 Sensor off the ceiling?
- Can I adjust the camera on the 4-in-1 Sensor?