Currently, you cannot have a Novi Cam WITH a smoke sensor mixed with a Novi Cam WITHOUT a smoke sensor. If you want to have both types of cameras, you need to have two separate Hubs, one for each type of camera. We are currently developing a firmware upgrade that will allow you to have both types of Novi Cams on one Hub. This firmware upgrade is expected to be released in 2019. Until we finish the firmware upgrade, we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Articles in this section
- What type of smoke detector is in the Security + Smoke Novi Cam?
- How far can a Novi Cam be from the Novi Hub?
- How do I ensure that my pets don’t set off the alarm?
- What is the USB port for on the Novi Hub?
- Can I adjust the camera on the Novi Cam?
- How long will the batteries last in my Novi Cam?
- What happens when the batteries are running low in my Novi Cam?
- How many Novi Cams can I sync to one Novi Hub?
- What do the lights mean on the Novi Cam?
- How do I get my Novi Cam off the ceiling?