This can happen when the when the Sensor doesn't have power, Sensor is out of state on the app, when the Sensor/App is in error state, or if the Sensor is out of range of the Relay.
Try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Make sure the Sensor is powered on with batteries in it.
- Navigate to the Relay Station Arm/Disarm Screen
- Pull down to refresh the screen (should see a loading icon)
- See if that resolves the issue. If not, proceed:
- Reboot the Relay Station either from the mobile app by hitting the "Reboot Relay" button located in the Relay Station Settings. Or you can reboot it by removing power from it for 10 seconds, and then replacing power. Wait a minute for the Relay Station to power back on, and then refresh the mobile app. If the Sensor is still not online, proceed:
- Reboot the Sensor by removing 1 battery from the Sensor, wait 30 seconds, then replace the battery to the Sensor.
- Refresh the screen again by following steps 1-2. If not resolved, proceed:
- Replace the batteries to the Sensor with a fresh set of batteries.
- Refresh the screen again by following steps 1-2.
- Bring the Sensor closer to the Relay Station
- Refresh the screen again by following steps 1-2. If not resolved, then contact firstname.lastname@example.org.