Navigate to the Relay Station settings by following these steps:
- Navigate to the big Arm/Disarm button screen
- Tap the gear icon on the top right of the screen
Now you should see:
From this screen, you can control the following:
- Relay Station Name
- You can turn smoke detection on or off for all of your Sensors. Turning off the smoke detection will increase the battery life of your Sensors.
- You can turn on or off the Siren Default mode. When enabled, if a Sensor detects motion or smoke, the siren will sound automatically for 30 seconds. When disabled, no siren will sound, but you can turn the siren on/off from the app during the trip event.
- Update your location for your Relay Station. When you set the location for your Relay Station, that is the location used to generate your emergency numbers.
- Update Sensor Sensitivity. There are 9 discreet sensor sensitivities. 9 is most sensitive and 1 is least sensitive. By default, the Sensors start at a sensitivity of 6. You may want to play around with your sensitivity until achieving your desired result. Please note: A sensitivity of 9 is likely to cause false positive alarms.
After updating any setting, you will need to hit the "Update Settings" button to save your new preferences.