Firmware upgrade was unsuccessful or is taking longer than expected
- Firmware Upgrade Is Taking Longer than Expected
- If you get a message that says that the upgrade is taking longer than expected, give it 30 more minute to complete. The firmware upgrade is likely still working and simply needs more time to finish.
- If it still hasn't worked, then contact Novi Tech Support.
- Firmware Upgrade Is Unsuccessful
- Initiate the upgrade again.
- Make sure each Novi Cam is online before the upgrade starts. You may need to reboot a Novi Cam by removing a battery for 30 seconds and then replacing it, in order to bring a Novi Cam back online.
- If a Novi Cam is still offline, ensure that its batteries are fresh.
- If you have attempted the upgrade twice and have received this message again, then contact Novi Tech Support.