Check the following:
- Please re-check the Novi Cam UID you input to ensure that you inputted it correctly
- The Novi Cam may not have power. Please ensure the batteries are fresh, and that the battery tabs for each battery are firmly cradling that battery. (You may need to replace the batteries on the Novi Cam, or bend a battery contact.)
- If the Novi Cam is currently un-registered, you will see a Red LED blinking on the front of the Novi Cam every nine seconds. If you don't, then the Novi Cam could already be registered, recently unregistered, or doesn't have power.
- Was the Novi Cam recently unregistered? It takes about 40 seconds for the Novi Cam to un-sync from the Novi Hub so that it can be re-added. Try waiting a little and adding it again; wait until you see a Red LED blinking every nine seconds.
- The Novi Cam could be out of range of the Novi Hub. Generally, Novi Cams will operate well within 300 feet of the Novi Hub, but environmental conditions can affect the range of communication between the Novi Cam and Novi Hub. Try moving the Novi Cam closer to the Novi Hub.
- You may need to logout and log back into the mobile app as the authorization tokens may have expired. You should also update to the latest version of the mobile app.