The USB port on the Relay Station is for connecting a cellular dongle to utilize the Cellular Connection feature of Novi, which is coming soon. Plugging a flashdrive unit into the USB port won’t do anything.
Articles in this section
- How long will the batteries last in my 4-in-1 Sensor?
- What happens when the batteries are running low in my 4-in-1 Sensor?
- What type of smoke detector is in every 4-in-1 sensor?
- How far can my Sensors be from the Relay Station?
- How many 4-in-1 Sensors can I sync to one Relay Station?
- How do I ensure that my pets don’t set off the alarm?
- What is the USB port for on the Relay Station?
- What do the lights mean on the 4-in-1 Sensor?
- How do I get my 4-in-1 Sensor off the ceiling?
- Can I adjust the camera on the 4-in-1 Sensor?