You will see the battery life getting lower when you check it on the Sensor. Eventually, the Sensor will show up offline if the batteries are dead. When the batteries are about to die, the sensor will emit a low beep or click.
Articles in this section
- How long will the batteries last in my 4-in-1 Sensor?
- What happens when the batteries are running low in my 4-in-1 Sensor?
- What type of smoke detector is in every 4-in-1 sensor?
- How far can my Sensors be from the Relay Station?
- How many 4-in-1 Sensors can I sync to one Relay Station?
- How do I ensure that my pets don’t set off the alarm?
- What is the USB port for on the Relay Station?
- What do the lights mean on the 4-in-1 Sensor?
- How do I get my 4-in-1 Sensor off the ceiling?
- Can I adjust the camera on the 4-in-1 Sensor?