- Does it fail to display during a motion or smoke event?
- Try looking in your event history to see if it is there after the event. The photo timing can sometimes cause the photo to not display when a motion event happens. Try tripping the Sensor again and see if the photo comes through this time.
- Does the photo fail to display in your image history?
- Try pulling down the applicable Sensor screen with your finger to refresh the Sensor event history and see if the event displays.
- To refresh the Relay Station status, try pulling down the Relay Station Arm / Disarm screen of the specific Relay Station the Sensor is connected to, and then go back to the applicable Sensor screen to see if the event is there.
- Restart the Novi App by exiting and completely closing it, and then relaunch it. Now check for your new events in the applicable Sensor screen.
- Ensure that you’ve navigated to the correct Relay Station and Sensor that you expect to see events in.
Remember that the Sensor screen only holds the seven most recent events for that Sensor. To store more events, you can upgrade to Novi’s unlimited Cloud Storage.