- Does it fail to display during a motion or smoke event?
- Try looking in your event history to see if it is there after the event. The photo timing can sometimes cause the photo to not display when a motion event happens. Try tripping the Novi Cam again and see if the photo comes through this time.
- Does the photo fail to display in your event history?
- Ensure that you’ve navigated to the correct Hub and Novi Cam that you expect to see events in.
- Try pulling down the applicable Novi Cam screen with your finger to refresh the Novi Cam event history and see if the event displays.
- To refresh the Novi Hub status, try pulling down the Novi Hub Arm / Disarm screen of the specific Novi Hub the Novi Cam is connected to, and then go back to the applicable Novi Cam screen to see if the event is there.
- Restart the Novi App by exiting and completely closing it, and then relaunch it. Now check for your new events in the applicable Novi Cam screen.
Remember that the Novi Cam screen only holds the seven most recent events for that Novi Cam. To store more events, you can upgrade to Novi’s unlimited Cloud Storage.