Check the following:
- The Novi Hub connected to power (Check to see if there is a green LED on the top of the Novi Hub)
- The Novi Hub connected to the internet.
- The Novi Hub could already be registered to an account. (Check to see if there is a green and red constant LED lit up on the top of the Novi Hub. If not, then hold down the button on the back of the Novi Hub 35 seconds before letting go. The green and red constant LED should then light up, and you should be able to register it)
- The Novi Hub ID could be invalid (check the label again to make sure you entered it correctly)
- The Novi Hub could be in an error state (try rebooting the power to the Novi Hub by unplugging the power adapter for 10 seconds and plugging it back in)
- The home router may need to be rebooted for it to recognize the Novi Hub. Try removing power to the router for 10 seconds, and then replace the power. After one minute, try re-entering the Novi Hub ID.
- Sometimes, ports may go out on routers. Try plugging the ethernet cord from the Novi Hub to each of the ports on the router.