If you do not respond to the alert and your system can't reach you, it will begin escalating its response by alerting your pre-determined emergency contacts. See “How do I add an Emergency Contact” for more information on the Emergency Contact settings and how to change them.
Articles in this section
- How long will the batteries last in my 4-in-1 Sensor?
- What happens when the batteries are running low in my 4-in-1 Sensor?
- What type of smoke detector is in every 4-in-1 sensor?
- How far can my Sensors be from the Relay Station?
- How many 4-in-1 Sensors can I sync to one Relay Station?
- How do I ensure that my pets don’t set off the alarm?
- What is the USB port for on the Relay Station?
- What do the lights mean on the 4-in-1 Sensor?
- How do I get my 4-in-1 Sensor off the ceiling?
- Can I adjust the camera on the 4-in-1 Sensor?