Navigate to the Novi Hub settings by following these steps:
- Navigate to the big Arm/Disarm button screen
- Tap the gear icon on the top right of the screen. You should see the screen pictured below.
From this screen, you can control the following:
- Novi Hub Name
- Turn smoke detection on or off for your Novi Cam(s). Turning off the smoke detection will increase the battery life of your Novi Cam(s).
- Turn on or off the siren default mode. When enabled, if a Novi Cam detects motion or smoke, the siren will sound automatically for 30 seconds. When disabled, no siren will sound, but you can turn the siren on/off from the app during the trip event.
- Update your location for your Novi Hub. When you set the location for your Novi Hub, that is the location used to generate your emergency numbers.
- Update motion detector’s sensitivity for your Novi Cam(s). There are 9 discreet Novi Cam sensitivities. 9 is most sensitive and 1 is least sensitive. By default, the Novi Cam is set at a sensitivity of 6. You may want to play around with your sensitivity until achieving your desired result. Please note that a sensitivity of 9 is likely to cause false positive alarms.
After updating any setting, you will need to hit the "Update Settings" button to save your new preferences.