- Sign into the Novi app
- In the app navigate to the List of Relay Stations screen
- Click “Add Relay Station”
- Find the 5 digit Relay Station UID on your hardware, located on the sticker on the bottom of the Relay Station
- Use the pin pad to enter the Relay Station UID
- Click “Add”
- When prompted enter a name for your Relay Station (up to 15 characters long). Most people will name it after the property that the system is installed at, for example “Home” or “Work”. This is especially helpful if you own more than one Novi Security system.
NOTE: During power outages your Relay Station will switch to battery power. In such situations most people will also lose power to their Internet router.