There is a slot located on the bottom of the Novi Hub where 4 AA's can be inserted as backup batteries. When there is no power from the AC adapter to the Novi Hub, the backup batteries will engage. When fully charged, 4 AA's will keep the Novi Hub powered for about 8 hours depending on use.
Articles in this section
- How does the Novi desktop app work?
- Purchasing Novi Security's Professional Monitoring
- How do I install the Novi App to my smartphone?
- Novi Hub Setup
- How do I sync a Novi Cam to the Novi App?
- Installing a Novi Cam
- Purchasing Novi Security's Unlimited Cloud Storage
- Understanding Novi Security's Professional Monitoring
- How to manage Novi+ (Premium Services)
- How do I create an account on the Novi App?