Relay Station Setup
- Connect your Relay Station to the power outlet using the included power cable
- Connect the Relay Station to your home’s router using the included ethernet cable.
- Ensure your Relay Station is connected by checking for these three lights:
- Green light on top should be illuminated to signify that power is getting to the Relay Station.
- A green light should be illuminated constant where the Ethernet cable plugs into the Relay Station to signify that the Relay Station and router are linked.
- An orange light should be blinking where the Ethernet plugs into the Relay Station to signify that information is being passed between the Relay Station and the router.